- NO TIE LACES SYSTEM: Convert any pair of lace-up tennis shoes into slip-on sneakers. Lock Laces are the original, No Tie Shoelaces and there have been over 1 million pairs sold across the world.
- STRETCH FIT COMFORT: These elastic laces conform to your foot for a snug and custom fit. Added compression may also reduce pressure points to make your feet feel better throughout the day so you can perform your best.
- PERFECT FOR EVERYONE: Lock Laces can be a great gift for seniors who are suffering from arthritis (or other disabilities) as well as runners who are looking to improve their performance, or casual users too.
- SIMPLE INSTALLATION: One size fits all for small kids to large adults. The laces are quick to install and easy to use. Each pair is suitable for lacing up 1 pair of shoes. Easy installation instructions are provided as well.
- SATISFACTION: Lock Laces are designed to last the life of your lace-up tennis shoes. When you try these laces, you’ll be happy you did.
No Tie Shoelaces
GetAutomated Review – No Tie Shoelaces
I have never been a fan of tying shoes. Sometimes I will specifically look to buy slip-on shoes for this reason. This isn’t always feasible, so I decided to try to automate this process for any of my shoes and found these No Tie Shoelaces for less than $10.
These laces arrived and I was surprised how good the quality looked. The flexible tennis shoe strings were tough, sleek, and had an attractive look to them.
I was able to assemble the laces easily into the shoe and it took less than 5 minutes total. They required scissors to cut any excess lace, but it was quite simple to get them exactly how I wanted them to look. If I could change one thing about the No Tie Laces, I would prefer the locking mechanism to be smaller in size (it’s about the size of a penny).
For the price, ease of use, and amount of time saved, we rank these No Tie Shoelaces: 9/10.
Automation Score = 90